- ・Wash your hands frequently.
- ・Wash your hands using alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is installed in stairs, office counters, doorway etc. where students and faculty members are usually using.
- ・Disinfect handles, doorknobs, desk chairs and other common areas frequently.
- ・Conduct temperature checks for everyone at school. Anyone who has fever need to return and wait at home. If the body temperature is 37.5 ℃ or more for more than 4 days, we will let him/her consult with the medical institution.
- ・Ventilate the classroom frequently. Ventilate at least once an hour.
- ・Postpone the enrollment period and the arrival period to Japan of April 2020-entry students. (The relevant person has been contacted individually through a local agency)
- ・Consider about conducting school events. Entrance ceremony will be postponed due to the above postponement of enrollment period and the arrival in Japan. We keep considering about the decision of organizing the events or not, or reducing the scale of events. Other current extracurricular activities have been canceled.
＜To current students＞
Please check the latest information frequently by accessing to the following website.
■Cabinet Secretariat Countermeasure Office（内閣官房 対策室）
■Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare（厚生労働省）